To get started, head over to the Interactions tab located at the top of the platform.
Next up, you'll need to select 'Create a new Interaction' 👇
Pick a name for your Interaction
- Choose a name for your email Interaction and make sure to select the 'Email' button 👇
Choose your Subject Line
You can personalise your subject lines with merge tags. For example, using [first-name] in your subject line will be replaced with the guests first name.
Here are the merge tags we currently support:
- [first-name] - Maria
- [full-name] - Maria Sanchez
- [birthday] - 15 January
- [days-since-last-visit] - 5
- [last-visit-date] - 5 March
- [days-since-first-visit] - 267
- [first-visit-date] - 21 December
From Name 👋
This is the name your recipients will see as the sender. We recommend two variations for this:
- Just a business name, e.g 'The Pig & Apple'
- A combination of personal and business, e.g 'Tom at The Pig & Apple'
If your recipients don't recognise the sender, they are less likely to open your email.
From Email 💌
This is the email your recipients will see as the sender. It's also the address used as a Reply-to, make sure this is an active and frequently checked mailbox incase guests respond to your email.
Some useful tips:
- Use your business email address. A business domain instead of a generic domain, for example, Hotmail or Gmail will work better with spam filters
- Use the same address each time. This will build up your email sending reputation and decrease bounce rates 👍
Choose the triggers for your Interaction
You can either use a preset list of triggers for your email Interaction by selecting a Segment, alternatively, go ahead and create a brand new set of triggers.
Use our Email Designer to create the perfect Interaction Email 😍
You can preview your Interaction email, send yourself a test or save a template within the email designer.
The last step is enabling your Interaction...
Once your Interaction is enabled you can track the progress of your email Interaction within the 'Interactions' tab.