Use Twilio integration to automatically send SMS messages to your guests when they become part of a certain segment.
To get started just follow the below steps:
- Select your company name in the top-right hand corner
- Within the dropdown menu select Integrations >Twilio >Manage
- Head to your Twilio console and copy across your Account SID and Auth Token into Beambox.
- In the Beambox integration page select > Activate Integration. Beambox will connect to your Twilio account and then provide you with a list of your numbers, a segment to select as a trigger and the SMS message you would like to send.
Note: When selecting a segment, it is recommended that you create a new custom segment containing guests who have phone numbers. This will make it easier to keep track of the guests receiving SMS messages.
- Once completed, select Update Integration.
Beambox will check hourly for new members of your selected segment and send them your SMS message. ✉️